What Laura Loves #3

It's been a whirlwind of a week, I have to say! After graduating last Friday it was a busy weekend, with my lovely friend Aby visiting on Saturday, and then a drive up to see our relatives on Sunday. We stayed until Tuesday, and it was so peaceful and relaxing after the last few weeks to just go "home" and breathe for a bit. Here's the few things that I've been loving through these last few busy days!

Sainsbury's Quadruple Chocolate Belgian Cookies
Need I say more?

Bright Pink Lipstick
A lip colour in a traffic-stopping shade is so perfect for hot days like this week has had, when you can't be bothered with a full face of make-up but still want to make some effort. For afternoons with family, and a big night out this week, I've been reaching for this amazing shade from Collection. It's a great colour for perking up the face and giving the appearance of putting in the effort, when really it's minimal effort. This particular lipstick is a great bargain, and I love the punchy pink shade, which is just blue-toned enough to help whiten teeth, and makes a real impact. It's not too drying, but I find applying just a little lipbalm underneath is enough to keep my lips smooth and the colour powerful. I like to wear a shade this bright with peachy blusher and toned-down eye make-up for maximum impact!

A Bronzed Glow
I did manage to pick up a light tan from my holiday last month, but I wanted to refresh it a little a few weeks on. At London Fashion Week last year, I was given a full-size bottle of Make Believe Self Tan Lotion in a goodie bag, but it's taken me until last week to finally try it out! I wish I'd tried it sooner, as it's definitely my new favourite for faking a soft, healthy glow. I never normally use lotion, preferring mousses or sprays, but I've really fallen hard for this stuff. In Shade 3, Medium, it develops perfectly into a caramel colour with no streaks or mess. It also smells delicious, like fruit and sweets, so no more smelling like biscuits! 


A nice little round up this week, but what's been floating your boat?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest