i wish i had a river i could skate away on...

hellloooo there.


first outfit post of my shiny new blog :)





hat, primark. dress, h&m. belt, topshop. bag, ebay. scarf, vintage. brogues, primark.


i've been wanting a cute summer hat for a while, after my boyfriend mentioned i might suit one. this straw boater is perfect, i totally love it! only £4 from primark as well, after finding some really overpriced ones in vintage shops it was a bargain! and i totally love my new dress, i bought it from my work yesterday after seeing it on a mannequin, only £5.99 with staff discount so another bargain for me :) can't be spending too much money if i want to be able to shop in paris in august!


these two are going to be my summer staples without a doubt, what are yours?


x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest