Review: So Pure Argan Oil

I know we all struggle with our hair - some days mine is my favourite thing, and some days I wish it belonged to somebody else. My hair is extremely long, very thick and quite wavy; all the ingredients to stress me out when styling it in the morning! My hair was always quite shiny and in good condition, until earlier in the year when I dyed it blonde - I loved it, but my roots grew through too fast and I dyed it back brown. Unfortunately, this has left me with dry, coarse hair, with more split ends and breakage than I've ever had before.

I've been looking into hair oils for a while - I adore L'Oreal's Mythic Oil (my hairdresser's product of choice, always a treat when I go!) but I couldn't justify the £15-odd for a small bottle of it, or the £30 for the famous Moroccan Oil either. Luckily for me, when I was at London Fashion Week last month (still getting over that...!) I managed to get my paws on a mini 10ml bottle of So Pure argan oil in one of the many goodie bags I managed to get!

Keune So Pure Argan Oil 10ml*

So Pure Argan Oil says it is a "luxurious hair treatment to restore moisture in dehydrated hair". I've definitely found this to be the case so far. I use a few drops on wet hair and run it through the mid-lengths and ends, I also massage it quite a lot into the ends as this is my main problem area. I've found it definitely smooths the hair shaft and makes a smooth blowdry a lot easier to create. I'm still suffering with split ends but only a few days after I use the oil - I think I could do with a hair cut anyway! The oil is paraben-free and as far as I can tell, fragrance-free too. It leaves no residue on the hair or skin and sinks in extremely quickly. It's not cheap, retailing at around £11-12 for a 10ml bottle like this, but I think I will reinvest when this bottle runs out!


This is my hair just now, so you can see what I'm dealing with! Thinking of getting it cut into a collarbone-grazing bob a la gh0stparties - what do you think?

*free sample

Laura Jayne xox

3 comments:

  1. I have a same problem I coloured my hair red n now m suffering like hell pls try honey and olive oil trust me it really works

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a same problem I coloured my hair red n now m suffering like hell pls try honey and olive oil trust me it really works

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a same problem I coloured my hair red n now m suffering like hell pls try honey and olive oil trust me it really works

    ReplyDelete

 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest