mini week in pictures

Sorry sorry sorry! I've been swept away this week, so time for a speedy catch-up to tell you all of the exciting (ahem!) things I've been getting up to!



(One - tea in my beautiful bone china cup. Two - My new/old hair! Three - Bargain River Island shirt. Four - Glasgow uni and the beautiful view. Five - Kelvingrove Museum. Six - White lace tshirt and pink chiffon midi skirt, perfect for a day in the park. Seven - The adorable Pug. Eight - recording for Attention Glasgow - out now! Nine - The delicious chocolate and almond tart from Sainsbury's.

Apologies for the atrocious quality, boyfriend's using the Mac with Photoshop so I'm using Paint on the laptop, oh dear. As you may have seen if you follow me on Twitter you'll know I decided to ditch the blonde after a mere two months and go back to my brunette self. It's taken me most of the week to like it, but I'm there now. It suits my clothes much, much better!

In other news, my mumma came to visit, so the weekend was spent basking in Glasgow's lovely attractions and parks, as has the rest of the week so far! Lovely weather improves everything. I can't wait for the summer at this rate, I'll never be leaving the park!

How have you been spending this glorious week in the sunshine?

Laura Jayne xox

2 comments:

  1. that tart looks amazing!

    bea xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh god, it was so so good! only 75p as well, i might have to go back and get another... or two ;) xx

      Delete

 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest