flowers in the window

This is my second post of the day! After being horrifically lazy all weekend and deciding to not even get out of my pyjamas, I have decided I should compensate. So here we are!


Basic face today, I'm staying in all day until my evening class tonight (I'm doing my Higher English, in case you wondered). Basic everyday face includes Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid, Sleek blusher, Benefit BadGal eyeliner and Maybelling Colossal Mascara. Will do a more detailed version of this later in the week, on a day when I do my normal makeup!

(Dress - H&M Trend collection)

Quick little outfit pic, it's raining so no balcony picture today! When looking for a place to take a photo, I realised we have not a single blank wall in the house - unbelievable. We really do accumulate some stuff. But anyway.

This minidress is from the Trend collection at H&M, which is only available at flagship stores. Trend is a higher-priced option from H&M and I was delighted when I transferred to the Glasgow flagship store last year, as my previous branch didn't have Trend! The dress is very unusual, it's silk with a print inspired by watercolour painting. It's covered in pleats, both downwards on the chest and sleeves, and box style along the middle and bottom of the dress. It almost looks like a separate top and skirt. I think originally this dress was about £50, but I bought it in the sale, and with staff discount, it came to around £6, as far as I can remember. I really miss my H&M staff discount, looking back, I wish I hadn't left!!

That's all for today loves, have a fabulous afternoon :)

Laura Jayne xox


5 comments:

 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest