darling you're with me, always around me

Dress - Warehouse. Belt - Primark. Watch - Oasis via ASOS.

Sorry there's only one photo uploaded today - I just spent half an hour taking outfit photos and this is the only one that came out ok (if you can excuse my gormless expression that is!). Must improve my photography quicksmart for London Fashion Week - I'm there on behalf of a magazine and will be reviewing and reporting on the shows, as well as doing street style. So if you're there and you look wonderful, watch out for me and my little Canon!

This is quite a laidback outfit today as I didn't really plan on doing anything, just a trip to the doctor for some bizniz and back home for a lazy solo night in, while my boyfriend and his brothers go and watch the football. Perfect time to eat what I want without any reproaching looks - Percy Pigs, I'm coming to get you!!

Laura Jayne xox

2 comments:

  1. that is such a pretty dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is so cute and I love how you've belted it with that classic tan skinny belt :-) You look so lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete

 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest