I stumble up to the window, open the curtains to blinding light





Blouse - Primark. Skirt - Vintage. Belt - Topshop.
  
Hello! Hope everyone had a lovely long weekend - it wasn't a bank holiday in Scotland but seeing as I'm on summer holidays at the moment, pretty much every day is the weekend!

I got this blouse about a year ago in Primark and it's quite a versatile colour, surprisingly. It goes with quite a lot in my wardrobe and I loved the soft floral print and the ubiquitous Peter Pan collar! The skirt I found in a charity shop maybe about two years ago, for £3 or so. I bought it just before pleated midi skirts came back into fashion so I was really pleased with it - a lot of my friends were spending £30-£50 on pretty much the same skirt! This belt is one of the biggest bargains in my wardrobe. I loved the black leather version in Topshop a few years ago, but couldn't justify £30 on a belt. I kept seeing it around in teal and purple too, and the lust for it didn't really go away. Then one day, whilst perusing the Topshop sale, I found the gold version hanging off a rack, the gold jaguars glinting at me. The sale stickers on had mostly rubbed off, but I thought I could see that it was £10. When I took it to the till however, it was just £1 - and with 10% student discount, I managed to get a £30 belt for 90p! Happy days indeed.

What's your best bargain? Do you like my outfit?

Laura Jayne xox

1 comments:

  1. Love your pleated skirt. My best bargain ever was an Anna Sui dress for £1.50!

    ReplyDelete

 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest