let me upgrade you

Ooops, been a little while since I've posted, sorry!

I've been a little busy with trying to get organised for uni, going home for the week and just generally being a little bit lazy..! Is anyone else going back for fourth year? It's so hard to get the motivation to start dissertation work now....

This is the outfit I wore out dancing last night. I love a good midweek night out in Glasgow, less obnoxious people than at the weekends (I'm sure this is true of everywhere, actually) drinks are cheaper and everything just generally has a good atmosphere. We went to Bamboo, which I love for the cheap cocktails and good music!

This is my outfit before I very nearly ruined it too - sitting in a cocktail bar pre-Bamboo, I somehow managed to drop half a strawberry cosmo into my lap :( luckily the bar was pretty empty so I did what any normal(?) girl would do and washed my shorts in the bathroom sink and dried them under the hand-dryer. I had a bodysuit on, it's ok...! It pretty much worked, there's some faint pink stains but at least I could still go out. So clumsy.


I'm wearing a Primark bodysuit/leotard thing, and H&M jeans that I turned into shorts. The belt is also from Primark, part of my little mini-haul on Sunday (which reminds me, should really take some photos/tell you about that...) and I wore it with black bow ballerina pumps and a black envelope clutch - something about a midweek night out makes me want to dress it down ever so slightly...!

I loved my hair last night; I've only just started using rollers to get big bouncy hair, but now I know I can do it, I want to do it every day! I did it for the first time on my birthday, but as you can see here, the curls weren't quite as voluptuous as I would have liked. I only left the rollers in for about an hour then, but yesterday I had them in for four hours and the results were so worth it! Might have to get some sleep-in soft rollers so I can have hair like this more often :)

What's your favourite night-out look?

Laura

4 comments:

 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest