Grand Day Out

Hello!

Thanks to hectic uni work (Honours year - not all that fun...) it's been a while since I've had time to post! But here's a little something I've put together from yesterday.







The boy and I decided to take a little daytrip over to Edinburgh. My boyfriend is from there and it was originally our first choice city when applying for unis. Luckily we got Glasgow instead - Edinburgh is gorgeous, but so much more expensive! We took a wander down to the Stockbridge area, which is full of stunning Georgian buildings and independent boutiques; it's somewhere I'd definitely be happy to live! These photos were taken in the Royal Botanic Gardens, which are just lovely, especially in Autumn. Red and gold crunchy leaves, squirrels, crisp winds... I love Autumn!

I'm wearing a duffel coat from New Look with a burgundy dress from New Look last year underneath. It was too cold to unbutton my coat to show it off! Lewis's jeans are from Next and his coat is Tom Wolfe, his lovely brown brogue boots are from Dune too. Doesn't he look handsome? *overly proud girlfriend alert*

 While we're here, here's a gratuitous Halloween costume photo too. I bought my Minnie Mouse costume last year, and then got my drink spiked the night before our Halloween party, so it never got worn and my poor Lewis had to go as a lone Mickey Mouse. This year, there was no doubt I was going to wear it at last! Lewis's outfit is a onesie from New Look (sorry, loving New Look today!) with Primark plimsolls that he painted himself. His face paint is all his own work too!

Laura Jayne xox

1 comments:

  1. Lovely photos , you look gorgeous as minnie mouse hehe xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest