If you want me I'll be in the bar

Hello! This was supposed to be posted last night but the Internet wouldn't connect at my brother-in-law's, where we went for a movie night. So this is a post all about yesterday!


Yesterday I met up with my lovely friend Jen for our first foray to Cup, in the West End of Glasgow. I'd heard some really good things about it but oh holy hell, it was gorgeous! So gorgeous in fact, I felt compelled to photograph my chocolate orange cupcake for you. And yes, it was divine, so bikini bootcamp was absolutely cancelled yesterday. I think I'll be a regular from now on, and will be writing a review on it for my website, A Girl's Guide to Glasgow. If you're a Glasgow girl or even thinking of visiting, please take a look and let me know what you think, and tell me any suggestions you may have for places!



(Dress: Primark via eBay, Belt: Vintage)

Apologies for the sour face in the first photo! I received this dress in the post yesterday after winning it on eBay a few weeks ago. Despite waiting an age for it, and it having more missing buttons than I was led to believe (I hate some eBay sellers) I do quite like it. It's like a cheap version of the Kate Moss Topshop poppy and pansy print dresses. I've been stocking up on spring and summer clothes on eBay, given myself a month-long physical shopping ban, but eBay is being amazing for me right now! May have to do a post on it soon.

Anyway, I'm off for some tea and dreams about that cupcake. Everybody have a lovely day!

Laura Jayne xox

1 comments:

 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest