Apologies

For being a pants blogger. 


But everything is just running away with me just now - a whirlwind of exams now I'm in third year, and also my exams for my night class too, plus a pile of coursework that's terrifying to look at. Add to that the pressure of a new job starting, the possibility of interviewing for a job that could be career-changing (meaning possibly leaving uni before Honours... eek!) and finding a new flat too... Ah me.


So blogging will have to take a bit of a backseat until exams are kind of done with and coursework is sent away and the flat is finalised and all the rest of the hoo-ha is dealt with. Methinks May is going to be a stressful month; absolutely cannot wait until my holiday in July! But I will be trying my best to fit in some posts here and there, and will keep up to date with my Twitter (because I'm a little bit addicted...!) so you can hear from me @laurajaynesings if you'd like to :)


Until then, have fun and be happy!


Laura Jayne xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest