it sure is hard to leave here but it's really not my home

Evening all!

I posted a little life update this morning but then I thought, it's been a few days since I posted properly so I'd better give you something better!

Hoping everyone's Easter weekend was lovely? I spent Saturday in the Hidden Tearooms drinking Cava and English Breakfast tea, and eating a phenomenal vanilla and lemon cake (hopefully pictures soon! I didn't have my camera - silly me) and then partying like a madman in Kushion (awful club).

I didn't really do much else, apart from procrastinate on uni work and watch the entire third series of TOWIE on Netflix - I spent most of the last week watching the first two series, bit of a guilty pleasure! I didn't even eat that much chocolate, just one solitary childsize egg yesterday. But I've made up for it today, by baking some gloriously wicked 'Slutty Brownies' - aka a layer of cookie dough, a layer of Oreos, topped with a layer of chocolate fudge brownie. Sinful and so delicious!



I wore this on Saturday in the daytime - I forgot to take any pictures of my outfit for the evening, but it was basically this outfit. The dress I'm wearing here is from Topshop, but I bought it on eBay for about £3! Unfortunately, the seller neglected to mention that it shrunk in the wash and that was why she was selling it, but never mind. From finding the burgundy version in a charity shop, I know that my one is at least three-four inches shorter than it's supposed to be; I'm just glad I never paid full price!


Excuse my giant bedhead mess of hair, not quite sure what's happening there. And the cheeky hint of slipper boot in both pictures! I decided to post this today because, out of sheer laziness, this is what I wore today too. My necklace is an opening clock pendant from River Island a couple of years ago, needs a new battery but it still looks pretty!

So for the rest of the night, I think I'll be watching the soaps, trying to self-motivate enough to do my uni work, and dive into the pile of brownies on the kitchen counter!!

Laura Jayne xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest