Boy don't try to front, I know just what you are



 Blouse - Primark. Skirt - Homemade.

This is what I wore for a little trip into town today. My boyfriend went in for a meeting about being a musical director of something(!) so I decided to go in too and get some more last-minute essentials for my holiday in two weeks. It seems like I've been buying 'last-minute essentials' for the past six weeks or so, but I guess you can never be too prepared! Today's trip ended with me buying Fisherman's Friends tablets (for the inevitable booze cruise), a multiway bra, black bikini bottoms and an completely unnecessary peach satin bustier/corset. Just £3! Primark I love you.

I would have photographed it but my new camera swallows batteries like nobody's business and I don't know where my boyfriend put the spares, I just managed to get these two pictures luckily!

I bought this blouse earlier in the year; I absolutely love the detailing on it, the white buttons and piping etc. I always end up wearing it with this skirt because I love the combo! I made this skirt about two and a half, three years ago now, and I still love it, even though it's been through the wash a few times too many and has seen better days. 

Still spending my days hunting for internships - everywhere I've applied has either not replied or said their spaces are all full... Why wasn't I prepared? I don't know why I haven't applied earlier, it's so unlike me. If anyone knows of any PR or magazine internships going in Glasgow this summer, please let me know!!

Laura Jayne xox



2 comments:

  1. I love your primark top!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole outfit:) And I know what you mean about internships...one company said if I paid them they'd have me! Ridiculous you only want experience x

    ReplyDelete

 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest