i'll watch over you



Hello. Having a bit of a lazy day today, as most of the last month or so has been. Just can't find anything productive to do! Thinking of re-acquainting myself with both French and Spanish while I have three months off, as well as planning a book. Ambitious goings-on. Mostly I'm looking forward to my girlie holiday in two and a half weeks!!

I've had this playsuit for about two years now - I got it in a sale for about £9 from Dorothy Perkins if I remember, and although I wore it lots at the time, it's taken quite a back  seat in my wardrobe. It's a few sizes too big (you can really tell in the left picture!) but it's so comfy and the shorts are a good length. I normally find it pretty hard to get playsuits that don't show my bum, and at 5 foot 6, I'm not even that tall, so I feel for you actual tall girls! 

Excuse the gawkiness of the top picture, I just wanted to prove that I can actually smile in photos :)

Laura Jayne xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest