Never going back again

Hello!

Things are just about up and running again at Laura Jayne HQ... I reiterate the 'just'. Still working out how to use my new camera though, so apologies for the weird-ish photos to follow!


 Cardigan - Primark. Dress - New Look. Belt - Vintage.

This is actually yesterday's outfit, I tried to upload it last night but Blogger was being really weird... I had a few of my outfit, and my gorgeous new lipstick close up, as well as a few other randoms. they will have to wait until later on!

So anyway, the last few weeks has been a blur of finishing third year of uni, moving house, organising new house, applying for internships, getting ready for Beach Holiday 2012 (eek!) and facing four months of only working two days a week (unless I get an internship, that is...). I've had so much free time that all we've really been doing is hitting the shops and bars - good for my wardrobe, horrific for my meagre bank account. I'll do a post soon with my new bits and pieces :)

We've been exploring our new surroundings too, but clever me keeps forgetting to take my camera and show you all how nice it actually is, far more than I realised when we signed for this flat!

Anyway, today I'm off into Glasgow to buy a Father's Day gift and a birthday gift for my godson, and also to return this dress. I bought it last Tuesday and I love it, but I just don't think it suits me, and I don't know when I'm going to wear it. So better spending the money instead on something I love so much I wouldn't dream of returning!

Hoping you all have a nice day :)
Laura Jayne xox

2 comments:

 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest