if you want to, you got the green light




Dress, cardigan and belt - Primark. 
Bag - Aldo. 
Clock necklace - River Island. 
Leather jacket - New Look via eBay. 
Lips - No.7 Stay Perfect in Tangerine Touch (see review here)

Hello! This is what I wore today for a wander around Glasgow, getting general bits and pieces and attempting to start the hunt for my 21st birthday dress for next month. We looked in House of Fraser but to be honest, I couldn't see anything that I liked or couldn't afford anything that I did! I did try on this Motel dress as it was half price, but the 'lace' was so tight and itchy on the sleeves that I took it straight back off again. I have ordered a dress from eBay but it's quite 'out there' so I'm looking for a back-up plan... It's strapless, red sequins, with a boned body and a structured birdcage skirt - Jessica Rabbit meets Lady Gaga! But, you are only 21 once and it looks a lot of fun :)

Does anybody have any recommendations for great, glamorous and budget-friendly party dresses?

Laura Jayne xox

1 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I was going to answer your questions on twitter but couldn't find your one!
    I did a journalism degree, never heard of anyone really getting into the industry without a journalism degree. But then that's the circle I mix in! I know a few people with English degrees. I worked weekends hence why I was able to intern - 7 days a week is not fun! I'm also lucky I'm only 30 minutes from London and live at home. A few of my internships led to paid short term contracts so I was lucky. Although I probs did 6 months completely unpaid!
    Feel free to ask me any more questions!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete

 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest