Daily Makeup




I don't change my make-up routine too often - I tend to find a look I like, and stick with it until something new tempts me away. I used to be a matte skin fiend until I saw Gh0stparties video on glowing skin, and it convinced me dewy and glowy was the way forward! But generally, I like glowing skin, rosy cheeks, defined brows and lined eyes.

Today I used:

  •  W7 Prime Magic Camera Ready Anti-Redness Primer
  • Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid in 010 Ivory
  • Collection Illuminating Touch concealer in 1 Naked
  • NYC Cover Stick in 781A Light
  • Collection Sheer Loose Powder in 2 Translucent
  • Collection Shimmer and Shade in 3 Just Peachy
  • MUA Blush in Shade 1
  • MUA Brow Pencil in Brunette
  • MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
  • Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner in Black
  • Bourjois Volume Clubbing Ultra Black mascara
  • MUA Lipstick in Shade 4
As you can see, my daily makeup is made up of budget brands, which seems to be quite unusual in the blogging world now, but we can't all pay £40 for a face powder, or £30 for a foundation! Maybe one day, when I'm a grown-up with a real job, but I'm perfectly happy with the products I use and I think, with a bit of research and trial and error, you can get some great items at a much lower price - then you can spend the difference on going out and showing off your look!



2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty girl, a great style for you.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty!! id love you to check out my blog if you have a chance x

    ReplyDelete

 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest