What Laura Wants: Payday Wishlist

January payday has to be the best one of the entire year - especially if, like me, your place of work inexplicably decided to pay you a week early before Christmas. Ouch. Pennies have been a little scarce this month, but now it's payday, I'm feeling a little flush and am looking to indulge in one or two (or maybe more...) of the goodies above!

I've wanted this bag for months and months now, it was on my Christmas wishlist and nobody bought me it, so it's been left to me. To be honest I don't know why I've left it so long; it's only £20 and it's a very good Alexa dupe. February may be the time to invest!

The Motel Tera dress is just so pretty and girlie; I spied it on Michelle's blog last week and have been umm-ing and aah-ing over it all week. Perfect Valentine's date dress? I think so!

My boyfriend and I booked a holiday last week and now I'm in full summer-clothes mode. I want a simple maxi dress to throw on when it's too hot, or to tan my shoulders, or even to put on as a cover-up on the beach, and I think this little gem from eBay is cheap and chic. I love the emerald green, and at £8.50, it seems inevitable that this will be in my suitcase in June!

Ah, this top. I saw this on Kate's Instagram earlier in the week and have been really stressing over whether to buy it. It's been selling out and re-stocking in my size every day, as I've been trying not to bite my nails with the temptation! The thing is, I love it, but it's very different from my normal style. I don't often wear jeans, or any kind of trousers, and especially not for a special occasion. I do adore this top, and it's only £12, but I just don't think I'd get the wear out of it. Who knows, maybe temptation will get the better of me after all...

A leopard print coat is something I've been after for a while, and I couldn't find the right one anywhere. Secondhand ones are currently selling for stupid amounts of money on eBay so that's a no-go, but this one from Vero Moda/ASOS seems just about perfect. Hopefully I'll look a little more Edie Sedgwick, a little less Bet Lynch when I wear it!

And finally, this beautiful, delicate little watch by Vivienne Westwood is just lovely. I have a chunky rose gold boyfriend watch and I want something a little more feminine. The colours of the strap and the face are lovely, and I adore the ornate frame around the face. Possibly a Valentine's present, possibly a 'go on, treat yourself' present...!

4 comments:

  1. Im looking for a brown satchel for Spring and this is perfect. Youve got such a cute blog.

    Beki x
    (www.smocktofrock.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I have stumbled across your blog! I've been looking for a Alexa dupe for ages! So cheap too!

    lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it looks excellent right? i don't know why it's taken me so long to order it, think i may have to bite the bullet this week! xx

      Delete

 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest