i would answer all your wishes, if you asked me to






  • Dress - Topshop
  • Bag - Aldo
  • Shoes - eBay 
Hello! Keeping up with my outfit posts, feeling so organised just now. Today I had my final presentation for the first semester of uni, so now I've officially finished the first semester and only have one left until I'm officially a grown up... eeeek. It was a business pitch, with my business being a magazine, so I thought I'd wear something smart-ish and pretty, and pulled this Topshop number out of my wardrobe. It's very sheer and floaty, and is cut so that it sweeps right into the waist and shows off your figure, even while being so light. The print is very delicate and detailed red roses, which is pretty timeless and always lovely for a day when you want to look girlie but not over the top. I like the length too - I've really been leaning towards longer lengths in the last year or so, it's so much more elegant! I paired this dress with a blue two-tone leather satchel from Aldo, which is a great size for uni and surprisingly, a versatile colour. I also wore this patent loafers that I bought last year on eBay and can't find the link for (sorry!).

I think the presentation actually went very well, so I'm off out tonight with my boy for some celebratory cocktails before semester two (the final countdown) kicks off next week!

We went to see Django Unchained last night, and if, like me, you don't particularly like anything gory or violent, I would still completely recommend seeing this film! Tarantino's work is amazing and Django manages to merge the serious, the horrific, the tender and the funny all together and it works beautifully. Yes, it is violent and bloody, but I think the use of it is completely justified and it really tells the story. PLUS I now have the biggest crush on Jamie Foxx - what a sexy cowboy/outlaw/god that man makes....

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, you look so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty! The dress is so lady-like, yet the bag and shoes are so hard. It really is the perfect combo! I love it!!!

    XX
    maybecommon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest