Love was made for me and you


Top: Gap
Belt: Vintage
Skirt: New Look
Boots: eBay
Bag: Vintage

I didn't do a terrific amount with myself today (other than make gingerbread men!) so I wanted something comfy and easy to wear. I got this top when I worked at Gap last year and hated it then, but I've been wearing it a lot recently. The stripes are closer together than I'd like but the cotton is very soft, and monochrome is so versatile. I didn't actually wear these boots outside (spent all day in my ugg slippers) but I thought they'd look good with this outfit.

I also love my little brown leather bag! It's a vintage Salisbury, which I found at a car boot sale for £2! I don't get to use it much as it's quite small and I tend to carry a lot of stuff, but it's so gorgeous that I'm going to try harder to carry less rubbish so that I can use it more often.

The rest of today was spent finishing off uni work for a presentation on Thursday (eek!) and ordering this bikini for the holiday we just booked. Overplanning, moi?


2 comments:

 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest